Our first film series of the year is back! Join us as we dive into the epic saga of Obi-Wan Kenobi – whether you’re a first-timer joining the galaxy far, far away or can recite every Jedi by name and rank, everyone is welcome! After the film, teens are welcome to join in group discussions over snacks.
Please note that registration is required and all teens must provide proof of vaccine prior to entering and remain masked. Light refreshments* will be provided and consumed outside. We recommend warm layers and a reusable thermos to fill up on hot beverages post-film.
Questions? Please reach out to Brianna Sommer, Director of Youth & Teen Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1) All JCC staff are fully vaccinated (including boosters).
2) All attendees will have to show proof of vaccination (including boosters, if eligible) prior to entering.
3) Proof of vaccination required for those 5 years of age or older at the door.
4) Well-fitting masks are required indoors, masks are optional outdoors.
5) Please be mindful of social distancing.
*All food provided will be vegetarian. Please email our Director of Youth & Teen Programs Brianna with any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
JEWISH starts at the JCC
Your generosity sparks lifelong connections to Jewish community. Please make your year-end gift to the JCC East Bay by December 31.