The High Holidays have the power to lift us out of our individual worlds and connect us deeply to one another and to that which connects us all. We are thrilled to be partnering with Jewish Studio Project and the Berkeley High Holy Day Community again this year to bring you a moving and heart-opening High Holiday experience this September and October! Mark your calendars to join us — in-person or virtually — for our uplifting, musical, liturgically-grounded, and justice-themed services throughout Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
Whether you’ve joined us in years past or this will be your first time at our services—welcome! Open to all, these services bring together an intergenerational, cross-denominational community seeking depth and connection during these sacred days.
You only need to register once to be able to access all of the services:
1) Erev Rosh Hashanah: Sunday, September 25 at 7pm
2) Rosh Hashanah Day: Monday, September 26 at 10am
3) Kol Nidre: Tuesday, October 4 at 6:30pm
4) Yom Kippur Day: Wednesday, October 5 at 10am
5) Ne’ilah: Wednesday, October 5 at 5:30pm
1) We require registration through the Eventbrite platform both for virtual and in-person attendance.
2) Please note that seating capacity will be limited this year due to Covid considerations.
3) Registering early gives you access to virtual services and ensures that you will be the first to know all the details about in-person services as more information becomes available.
4) Services will be accessible online through a high-quality live stream, as well as in-person at our JCC East Bay location in Berkeley. More information about in-person services is coming soon.