Get your shake on! The JCC East Bay, Jewish Baby Network of the East Bay, PJ Library Bay Area, and Jewish Gateways are teaming up for a fun and interactive morning of shaking the lulav, storytelling, crafts*, singing, dancing, and puppets. This program is geared for children 0 – 7 years, with a special space and program provided for families with babies by Jewish Baby Network of the East Bay.
*Please note that some activities may include food products. While peanut butter will not be used, please be mindful if your child has food allergies.
1) All JCC staff are fully vaccinated (including boosters).
2) All attendees will have to show proof of vaccination (including boosters, if eligible) prior to entering.
3) Proof of vaccination is required for those 5 years of age or older at the door.
4) Well-fitting masks are required indoors, masks are optional outdoors.
5) Please be mindful of social distancing.