Our monthly film series of the year returns for October! Join us as we continue the epic saga of Obi-Wan Kenobi – whether you’re a first-timer joining the galaxy far, far away or can recite every Jedi by name and rank, everyone is welcome! After watching Part III & Part IV, teens are welcome to join in group discussions over snacks.
Please note that registration is required and all teens must provide proof of vaccine prior to entering and remain masked. *Light refreshments (all vegetarian) will be provided and consumed outside. We recommend warm layers and a reusable thermos to fill up on hot beverages post-film.
1) All JCC staff are fully vaccinated (including boosters).
2) All attendees will have to show proof of vaccination (including boosters, if eligible) prior to entering.
3) Proof of vaccination is required for those 5 years of age or older at the door.
4) Well-fitting masks are required indoors, masks are optional outdoors.
5) Please be mindful of social distancing.